Friday 22 July 2011

a new blog

A bit about me...

The 28th March 2010: I'd just met a nice boy the day before, and was nursing a particularly bad hangover. Fast forward to exactly one year later, the 28th March 2011: I'd just become engaged to the nice boy the day beforehand, and was nursing our newborn daughter. What a difference a year can make!

It's fair to say that mummyhood took me by surprise...with no babies having been born in my family for nearly twenty years and none of my friends having been duffaged yet, I didn't know anything about babies, or about what kind of mum I would be. Turns out I am the breastfeeding, baby-wearing, co-sleeping kind of mum...I'd happily be a stay at home mum too, if finances allow.

Soooo...I'm very much learning as I go (thank god for the internet eh) and what I learn, I'll blog about here!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you've got the word duffaged in there! x

    ReplyDelete